Where are Panzer Technologies RPO centers located?
Panzer Technologies RPO centers are located in Connecticut, USA and in Hyderabad, India. Equipped with state-of-the art infrastructure, phone, hardware, software, and internet facilities.
Can I visit your facility in India?
Yes of course. You can visit us anytime at:
- Panzer Technologies
5-9-48/7, Ramchander House,
Chapel Road, Near L.B. Stadium,
Hyderabad, India, 500001
Are the Recruiters employees of Panzer Technologies?
Yes, the recruiters are employees of Panzer Technologies.
How experienced are the professional recruiters?
We offer a broad range of experience level, which can be categorized in to 3 skill sets viz.
- Junior Recruiters with 0-3 years.
- Mid Level Recruiters with 3-5 years experience.
- Senior Recruiters with 5+ years experience.
Also all the recruiters have 4 years Bachelor’s degree in computer technology from recognized universities.
How can I make sure that I am offered the best professionals recruiter available?
Before finalizing the candidate for your assignment we introduce you to a number of highly skilled and qualified recruiters, whom you can interview and shortlist. We also offer you an option of working with more than one recruiter for a week at a nominal cost. You can verify and choose yourself the most suitable and easy to work with professional. This will help you to bring qualified professional recruiter as needed for the job. We have talented young professional recruiters with an university education from the best universities, proficient in US – English, UK – English, Spanish, and German.
How many hours per week does a dedicated Recruiter work?
Our dedicated recruiters work 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday. Thus they work total 40 hours a week.
How do I communicate with my dedicated Recruiter?
We provide them modern office infrastructure, latest technology, advanced communication devices and up to date knowledge bank. Protected working environment with firewall, password and encryption protection.
Will you sign a non-disclosure agreement?
Yes, we are committed to protect your confidentiality.
Do I pay for the vacation, holidays or sick leave for my dedicated Recruiter?
What happens if I have problems with my recruiter?
Although this is most unlikely, but in case you have problems with your recruiter your first point of contact would be the manager of our firm. If necessary, it is possible to change your recruiter.
Can I resell your services?
Yes. Please contact us for detailed information.
How do we pay you? Which mode of payment is preferred?
Generally payments are made through Bank Wire Transfers or credit cards or PAYPAL.
Any start up or maintenance costs or taxes?
No, you can avail of our Hire a Recruiter service simply by paying an unbelievable monthly fee. No hidden or extra costs involved.
Does the company have any certification’s?
Our quality processes are adapted to SEI-CMM and ISO standards and our methodology has enabled us to deliver software projects on-time and on-budget. Currently, we are undertaking the initiative for making compliant our processes as per ISO 9001 standards and hope that to complete within a time-period of 6 months.
What is company’s project management procedure?
For every project (big or small), there is one project manager, who is responsible for heading the project and ensuring the delivery of the end solution on time and on budget. The client corresponds with the project manager directly and he/she is the sole point of contact for the client for any issues related to the project. The Project manager manages the resources internally using Microsoft Project Server 2000. Internally, the tasks are assigned to the teams through a custom developed solution, known as TAR. This ensures that the team is allocated with sufficient amount of work and the progress of the same can be monitored and measured using this system.
What version control system is used?
We are currently using SVN, and Microsoft Sourcesafe for version control.
How complex a software project can you develop?
We have done and are doing fairly complicated projects (involving 10-20 team members in a project over a period of more than a year). The number of lines of code varied anywhere between few thousand lines of code to more than couple of million lines (however it depends on what type of code/system you are referring to .NET, C++, C, OO, Oracle, FoxPro, VB, ColdFusion, ROR etc.).
Who owns the code at the end?
Our clients will own all the code, documentation, design, and conceptual ideas. We have a very strong legal process in place to assign all proprietary and ownership rights to you.
Do we get the complete set of development files at the end?
You get files continuously in the development process. After starting the project we ensure a high-level of interactivity in the development process (status meetings happen once in week, in some of our projects we even have international conference calls everyday). Every document, design or code generated in either side is exchanged continuously and reviewed and fine tuned very frequently (sometimes daily). Therefore you keep on getting the files and other deliverable very frequently.
What technology experience does Panzer Technologies have?
Panzer Technologies has worked on diverse technology platforms and build a solid backbone of technical strength, which enables us to deliver best-in-class services to our clients. Panzer Technologies has worked extensively for its various clients in the following technology areas:
- Web-based technologies
- Client/Server Applications
- Web Services
- Application Packing Services
- Legacy Migration Applications
Do offshore programmers write code in their native language?
Code development is done using English language and all code is written using the same tools used by developers in the U.S and elsewhere. Development team members have good knowledge of English language and world-class communication skills. Our Project Managers work directly with the clients and regularly communicate using a host of channels like email/telephone/IM chat etc. English language is never a problem working with us.
Is the code documented?
Yes, we document all the codes that we develop. We have processes in place that make it compulsory for our programmers to document the codes and we also follow standard coding practices. Code documentation also helps us better maintaining the code and providing warranties during the active life of the application.
Who can use Panzer Technologies Services?
Panzer Technologies is typically provided to two broad types of organizations:
- A broad range of business organizations that need to cut costs and increase profitability while coping with variable on-demand needs for high quality talent in-house. Examples include staffing departments of hi-tech, semiconductors, software, manufacturing, financial services and any other business organizations heavily dependant on procuring professionals.
- Consulting, staffing and any other type of business organization that is specifically dependent on recruitment, that may need to scale recruitment efforts up or down quickly.
What are the main benefits that businesses gain from offshore outsourcing?
Today’s organizations must find ways to cut costs obtain higher productivity from skilled resources and have in place best practices, de-risked business through diversification, and accelerate time-to-market for products and services. Offshore outsourcing helps companies meet these objectives by providing:
- Cost effectiveness – Salaries of IT professionals are significantly lower than those in North America and Europe. This wage differential translates into cost savings.
- Large pool of IT talent – India has a large resource pool of highly qualified and experienced IT professionals with expertise in a wide variety of domains and sectors. This cost effective talent pool can be tapped into and world-class IT resources can be deployed for a reliable services delivery.
- Best Practices – Focused heavily on quality and continuous process improvement, offshore development centers operate at high levels of efficiency, predictability, and reliability. High process maturity greatly reduces the risk of project failures and provides significant advantage when managing service level agreements. Also, majority of the SEI CMM certified IT vendors are located in India, which denotes the high quality culture and a passion for excellence.
- Round-the-clock operation – Offshore development facilities located in India are in a distant time zone. There is a time differential between onshore and offshore destinations which translates into a virtual 24/7 kind of operation for your projects. Different time zones can lead to reduced development cycles and time-to-market for your solutions/products.
How does the offshore development work?
The offshore development methodology does not change, whether the development is done domestically in the United States, Europe or any other part of the world. Our team works with an industry standard offshore development methodology. You will be in direct communication with the project manager who will track your project through all the phases of development, from needs analysis, requirements documentation, prototyping, development, testing, release, business practice integration and support. The work will be done in our offshore office, but through the power of the Internet and through our very strong communication skills, it will feel as though we were working right in your facility.